One of the best ways to create a professionally branded website is to use high-quality photographs. There are many brands and bloggers that do an amazing job taking and editing their own photos. However, there are many that may not have the time, resources, or skills that are necessary for high-quality professional-looking photographs. Luckily there are many places online that either sell stock photography and a few that even give it away for free, yes that’s right, FREE. Today we want to share with you the top resources for stock photography that we love and use. Many of you have asked where we get our stock images from and we are happy to share these with you. Some are free and some are paid.
*For your convenience, this post includes affiliate links. Read our full disclosure here.
7 Top Resources For Stock Photography
- SC Stockshop – The SCStockshop is filled with high quality images that can be purchased individually and are sold in limited quantities.
- Social Squares – This is a member only stock library, but the quality of images here is incredible! I use this the most!
- Jana Bishop –I adore Jana and her work! She offers stock photos by the bundle as well as single images.
- Lightstock – Looking for christian or ministry based stock images? This is your place!
- Unsplash – This offers tons of free images to choose from. I tend to use these in some of our theme demos!
- Pexels – This offers tons of free images and videos to choose from.
Other Ways to Use Stock Photography?
Keep in mind, using stock photography can help make your website look more professional but you can also use those same photos on your social media accounts, in your newsletters and to create pins for Pinterest. One stock photo can also be used in a variety of ways, which we explain here in this post, How to Make One Stock Image Go Further.