Have you fallen in love with a theme but already have branding that doesn’t quite match the colors? Or have no idea where to begin when installing and setting up a theme? This is the service for you! We will install the theme of your choice and update all the colors to match your branding while you focus on other items on your to-do list!
- Installation of the Genesis Framework & any R3D theme of your choice (must be purchased separately)
- All recommended plugins and widgets installed
- Theme configured like our theme demo
- Installation of demo content (optional)
Sparkle & Shine- $300
- Everything included in the Sparkle package
- Color changes to match your own branding
- Font changes to any google font of your choice
- Installation of your existing logo/header
- Set up of your social media icons
Shimmer, Sparkle & Shine- $1500
- Everything included in the Sparkle & Shine packages
- Custom Header/Logo design
- Custom Color scheme and font selections
- 3 concepts to choose from
- Up to 2 structural coding tweaks
Live WordPress Training
If you have an hour, Stephanie has a lot of WordPress insight, guidance and advice to help you be successful with WordPress.
Who will find great value in this one on one training session?
- The person just beginning with WordPress and who needs to become familiar with how the platform is laid out and the basics of how it works.
- The long time blogger who wants to learn some specific code tweaks to step up their game.
- Someone struggling with the organization of their blog or website.
- The entrepreneur who doesn’t want to take too much time learning on their own.
- Someone who wants to make customizations to their theme but is afraid to break something.
Live WordPress training is $150 per hour, and is scheduled for a minimum of one hour. Any time after the first hour is measured in 15 minute increments. The first hour is prepaid via PayPal and any additional time is billed after the session is complete. All training sessions are on Tuesdays or Thursdays between the hours of 9am -11am and 1pm – 4pm MST.
What others are saying
Out of all the places to choose from, that Stephanie is by far the best. She is very reliable, helpful and can explain things on a level where anyone can understand them. She will take her time and answer any of your questions and also give you websites and tips on places where you can learn even more if you are struggling with a topic or just want more information. I like it that even though she has vast knowledge she is willing to share it with you and doesn’t make you feel inferior for not knowing these things. ~ Amber Pyle
We were extremely pleased with Stephanie’s style of explaining & teaching us how to set up a site using a Genesis framework + child theme. She covered a lot of information very efficiently in a relatively short period of time and answered a TON of our questions.
~ Brian Sander