Ever since I was little, I’ve had that creative gene that I have to satisfy in just about everything I do. So it was only natural that I started doing lots of projects for my little girl after she was born. It began with simple scrapbook pages to document her little milestones and this eventually turned into a love for graphic design! Then Restored 316 was born!
My heart and my passion here at Restored 316 is to help other women like myself start a successful business and/or blog by giving them an exceptional, quality, and affordable website design without the headache! I’m a mother to two little amazing human beings, and it is my joy to be their mama, while also working from home and providing an income for my family. I simply want the same for other mama’s like myself! I live and breathe design every moment of every day. It’s what keeps me up at night, and it’s what drives me to help others! Let’s work together and make your new site happen!
In addition to Restored 316, in 2010, my husband and I started a company called Cuptakes. Cuptakes is bringing color and joy to lots of iPhones around the world with wallpaper designs as well as iPhone cases that coordinate which are available through the Cuptakes Case Store and in some big name retailers!
What’s with the name?
I’ve gone through a lot in my short life! I’ve had lots of highs and some really really lows and then the extreme rock bottom. My life has been restored in so many ways, and I wanted my business to reflect all that God has done in my life. The 316 part is for John 3:16 which is the most popular scripture in the bible. I love Jesus and wanted it to be obvious, not only in the work that I do, but in my business name!
Some random fun facts about me:
- I’m the pickiest eater on the face of the planet. I eat all but 4 vegetables and those have to be cooked to mushiness before I’ll eat them. That said, I eat as healthy as I can and also drink green powder to get my veggies in.
- I’ve been married to the love of my life for almost 10 years. Those 10 years have flown by and I have no idea where the time has gone.
- I’m a mom to two precious kiddos! My daughter is 7 and my son is almost 2. My daughter is the sweet little angel child and my son is the ball of energy.
- I have this thing with feet… can’t stand them. Don’t want to see them. No one will touch mine… and I most definitely don’t want to touch yours.
- When I started this business 6 years ago, I had $10 to my name and a determination to make it happen!
- I’m a southern girl and my drink of choice is Sweet Tea!
Courtney is here as an assistant at Restored 316 and helps out a ton! I’m so thankful to have her as part of my team!
Some fun facts about her:
Christ Follower. Military Wife. Boy Mama x Two. Photographer. Beach bum. Coffee Addict. Over-Achiever. Day dreamer. Lover of many books.