Hi there! I’m so happy you have found yourself here! Restored 316 is all about making the internet beautiful one website at a time through our Feminine WordPress Themes built upon the Genesis Framework.
My heart and passion here at Restored 316 is to help other women like myself start a successful business and/or blog by giving them a luxury design, amazing support, and affordable website design without the headache! I’m a mother to two little amazing human beings, and it is my joy to be their mama, while also working from home and providing an income for my family. I simply want the same for other mama’s like myself! I live and breathe design every moment of every day. It’s what keeps me up at night, and it’s what drives me to help others!
I created Restored 316 over 7 years ago and have since worked with thousands of clients from all over the world to bring their big dreams to life! I’ve worked with start up companies that are now multi-million dollar businesses, the mama who wants to sell crafty goodies to provide some extra money on the side, and everything else in between. Wherever you are in your journey, we are here to help see it through to fruition and create a beautiful online home for your next big adventure!
I’m also a Recommended Genesis Developer and was one of the first feminine style designers to offer genesis child themes through the Studiopress website (Vintage, Inspired, and Craftiness). I’ve since turned this website into a full fledged theme shop as well as offer select themes through the Studiopress website.
WHAT’S WITH THE NAME?
I’ve gone through an awful lot in my short life. I’ve had a lot of highs and some really really lows and then the extreme rock bottom. My life has been restored in so many ways, and I wanted my business to reflect all that God has done in my life. The 316 part is for John 3:16 which is the most popular scripture in the bible. I love Jesus and wanted it to be obvious, not only in the work that I do, but in my business name!
MY IPHONE APP
In addition to Restored 316, in 2010, my husband and I started a company called Cuptakes. Cuptakes is bringing colorful encouragement and joy to lots of iPhones around the world with wallpaper designs as well as iPhone cases that coordinate which are available through the Cuptakes Case Store and in some big name retailers!
SOME RANDOM FUN FACTS
- I’m the pickiest eater on the face of the planet. I eat only 4 vegetables and those have to be cooked to mushiness before I’ll eat them. That said, I eat as healthy as I can and also drink green powder to get my veggies in. You think I’m kidding?!
- I’m a wife of 10 years and a mom to two precious kiddos! My daughter is 8 and my son is 3.
- I have this thing with feet… can’t stand them. Don’t want to see them. No one will touch mine… and I most definitely don’t want to touch yours.
- When I started this business 7 years ago, I had $10 to my name and a determination to make it happen!
- I’m kinda sorta obsessed with Gilmore Girls and Apple products. You’ll earn huge brownie points if you love both of these things!
- I was born in Savannah, GA and have now lived in Texas for almost 20 years, therefore I’m a true southern girl, I say y’all way more than I should, and my drink of choice is Sweet Tea (and lots of coffee)!
Creative Marketing Director
I am a Child of God, a proud Military Wife, a mama to two little boys + adopting one, a writer, a graphic designer, a lover of color and pretty flowers, an over-achiever and a coffee addict. Always coffee.
Wife to the husband of my youth. Mother of five beautiful daughters. A graphic & Web designer. Southern California native lovin’, the country life at the base of the Big Horns in Wyoming. You can see her site here.
I am married to my high school sweetheart, mom of 5, nana to 3, but most importantly, daughter of the King of Kings. California girl transplanted in the heart of Virginia, lover of quilting, crocheting, DIY & farmhouse living. You can see her site here.