You know all those hashtags you type in every single time you make a post on Instagram? There is a much easier and faster way of inserting all those hashtags that you use over and over again. What if I told you, you could type in just a couple letters and all those hashtags automatically populate for you?! I know.. mind blown!
So here is what you’ll do:
If you have an iPhone, open up your Settings app. Navigate to General>Keyboard>Text Replacement and type in something like this.
Now when I type in #gen on my phone it automatically populates all the hashtags I’ve entered into the phrase section.
- Open the Settings app
- Go to Settings>Language & Input>Peronal Dictionary
- Tap the “+” icon in the top right.
- Type in the phrase you want your shortcut to expand to.
- Type in your preferred shortcut.
- Tap the “back” button or “Save”.
I have several of these set up on my phone to target different things depending on what I’m posting. Create as many as you want and start saving time!
Find this article helpful?! Share is with others: